Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

6 months!!

Our little Claire is 6 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has flown, but we are loving every minute of it! :) For those of you who read my family blog also, you know my resolution for this year is to do at least one photo shoot a month. So I have the challenge of finding people to let me take pictures of them! This month and the month of August (when Claire turns one), I have taken care of. Next month though, I have totally open...any takers?? :)

I didn't have a chance to really edit these cuz I only have access to photoshop at work and when work is busy and I only work part time, well yeah... anyway, these are adjusted slightly using the basic image editing program on my computer. Enjoy Claire's 6 month photo shoot! I know there are a lot, but I couldn't decide which ones I liked the best!








1 comment:

The 4 Willows said...

She is super cute! I love, LOVE that dress! You have the month of June covered!