Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Little Photo Action

So I realize one of the reasons I have this camera is cuz my husband loves his football pictures. :) This camera is so much better than our old one for the fact that when it gets a little dim outside it doesn't automatically stop working for me, I can zoom in nice and close to Scott with the telephoto lens he got me, it has a faster shutter speed to catch the action, and it's basically just much better than our little point and shoot. These are some of my favorites. :)




1 comment:

Cynthia said...

These are great Amber! Keep up the good work...posting pictures is a great way to be motivate and see improvement. My friend is also interested in photography and she does Flikr 365 where she has to take at least one picture a day to post on Flikr.